Buying SilverTokens (SLVT)
How to Buy
Purchasing SilverTokens (SLVT) is the same as purchasing physical silver and having a dealer provide vault storage free and the added bonus of growth. When a SilverTokens (SLVT) are purchased, an equivalent amount of physical silver is allocated within the vault for your tokens. Thus, the SilverTokens (SLVT) you hold is your silver and may be redeemed for silver at any time.
There are many ways to purchase silver and get your SilverToken (SLVT) and SilverDollars (SLVD):
Purchasing Silver with Ether (ETH)
The simplest way to purchase silver is with the cryptocurrency Ether (ETH). We recommend using the "Purchase Portal" feature which displays the current price of a SilverToken (SLVT). The price of SilverTokens (SLVT) moves with the price of silver. Here are the steps:
- You must have a digital wallet setup a digital wallet.
- Go to "Purchase Portal".
- Select Purchase with Euro or Ethereum. If you are new to digital currency select Euro
- Enter your wallet address.
- Enter the number of Tokens to purchase.
- Select "Launch MetaMask and Begin Purchase" to begin purchase.
- Confirm with MetaMask and send ETH.
- That's it! Your SilverTokens (SLVT) are the receipt for your silver purchase and will be sent to your digital wallet within a matter of minutes.
- Confirm Your Purchase on the BlockChain SilverToken (SLVT) or SilverDollar (SLVD)
Exchange Currency for the Asset SilverDollars
If you are new to digital money, BlockChain is the safest way to purchase and use ownership of silver as money. SilverDollars (SLVD) are always redeemable for $1 USD of silver which utilizes blockchain technology for tracking ownership. If you want to avoid inflation or simply sleep better join thousands of people around the world who believe sound money is better than government currency, SilverDollar (SLVD) makes it easy.
Here is the Link to get SilverDollars: "Digital Currency Exchange"
Mint your own digital silver money by converting to SilverTokens (SLVT)
Mint your own digital silver money. If you already own physical silver, converting it to SilverTokens (SLVT) can actually earns you growth on this smart purchase. The price of SilverTokens moves with the price of silver, and it also earns silver with each transaction. Each time SilverTokens (SLVT) are transacted, .6% is added to the reserves in the vault yielding more silver to SilverToken (SLVT) holders.
It's even possible to deliver silver to one vault location, and pick up your silver at another location by just redeeming your SilverTokens.
Deliver or ship you're silver to one of our 8 private vaults, and you will receive an equivalent amount of SilverTokens (SLVT). All precious metals are accepted for minting / tokenizing. NOTE: Minters and Refiners are eligible to mint / covert inventory to SilverTokens only if Silver meet the LBMA Standards.
Here are the steps:
- Complete the "Tokenizing Application".
- Our "Vault Master" (SWP) will contact you by email with specific instructions on shipping or delivering.
- Ship or deliver your silver to one of our 8 vault locations.
- Once delivery to the vault is confirmed, your SilverTokens (SLVT) are sent to your digital wallet!
Note: Non-silver metals will be converted into silver at market rate.