The use of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin to shop online keeps growing. If you are not accepting cryptocurrencies, then you are losing this growing portion of sales, and not receiving advantages like fast clearing, and refunds that you alone control.
But there is the risk of losing money when you accept them, which are mostly due to the inherent volatility of these digital currencies.
- Price Conversion It is difficult to convert your prices and keep them updated all the time.
- Price Change The value of your crypto revenue changes so much before you convert it to your preferred currency, causing sizable losses.
There is no wonder many merchants dislike the idea of dealing with these drawbacks and complexity. Running a business is already complicated enough.
- Fees paid by the Customer Avoid the big problem of credit cards: huge fees. Instead of paying a few percentage points and a fixed charge for each transaction, there is only a small transaction fee paid by the customer as they send you the payment.
- Price Conversion There is less fraud because SilverDollars are just like a cash purchase. There are no charge-backs on the blockchain, and once the transaction is confirmed, it’s final.
What you need is a digital currency that allows you to keep the advantages, without the hassle of dealing with volatility.
- SilverDollar (SLVD) is stable money that represents silver, running on the Ethereum network.
- SilverDollar was designed to be practical and easy to use for day to day transactions.
How does SilverDollar do this? By having a fixed, stable value.
Key Points of SilverDollar
- Each SilverDollar represents ownership of 1.00 USD worth of silver. This means that, differently from other cryptocurrencies, the value of 1 SLVD is always, invariably, 1.00 USD.
- This stability removes the drawbacks of cryptocurrencies.
- Always worth 1.00 USD, your prices don’t need to be constantly converted and recalculated.
- The value is stable, your revenue’s value is safe. This makes it the perfect solution for holding your revenue until you need to convert it to your preferred government currency.
- SilverDollar is a token on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Converting SilverDollar to SilverTokens is easy if you want to own silver.