Cryptocurrency shopping online keeps growing,
and if you are not accepting them, you are losing this growing portion of sales,
and not receiving their advantages.
But there is the risk of losing money when you accept them, due to the inherent volatility.
SilverDollar gives you a stable price with fast clearing and refunds that you alone control.
- Price Conversion It is difficult to convert your prices and keep them updated all the time.
- Price Change The value of your crypto revenue changes so much before you convert it to your preferred currency, causing sizable losses.
There is no wonder many merchants dislike the idea of dealing with these drawbacks and complexity. Running a business is already complicated enough.
- Fees paid by the Customer Avoid the big problem of credit cards: huge fees. Instead of paying a few percentage points and a fixed charge for each transaction, there is only a small transaction fee paid by the customer as they send you the payment.
- Price Conversion There is less fraud because SilverDollars are just like a cash purchase. There are no charge-backs on the blockchain, and once the transaction is confirmed, it’s final.
Silver Dollar is money that allows you to keep the advantages, without the hassle of dealing with volatility.
- SilverDollar (SLVD) is stable money that represents silver, running on the Ethereum network.
- SilverDollar was designed to be practical and easy to use for day to day transactions.
How does SilverDollar do this? Simple, each Silver Dollar is always worth $1 USD of Silver.
Key Points of SilverDollar
- Each SilverDollar represents ownership of $1 USD worth of silver. This means that, different from cryptocurrencies the value of 1 SLVD is always, invariably, $1 USD.
- This removes the drawbacks of instability.
- Always worth $1 USD, your prices don’t need to be constantly converted and recalculated.
- The value is stable, your revenue’s value is safe. This makes it the perfect solution for holding your revenue until you need to convert it to your preferred government currency.
- Converting SilverDollar to SilverTokens is easy if you want to own silver.