Make sure you have a MetaMask account and that you’ve added the SLVT & SLVD token addresses on the polygon network.
You’ll need a very small amount of Matic for network fees.
Connecting Your Wallet
After deciding the amount you wish to exchange, click on "Connect Wallet" followed by “Swap.” A MetaMask prompt will appear for you to log in and confirm the transaction.
Choosing a Network:
Currently, SilverToken Swap is only operational for the Polygon network.
Swapping USDC to SLVD:
- Select Polygon network
- Select USDC in the "Send" dropdown.
- Select SLVD in the "Receive" dropdown.
- Input the amount; note that the "Receive" amount shown is the gross amount before network fees.
- Review the conversion rate and click "Swap."
- A confirmation pop-up will appear in MetaMask, showing the net amount after network and SilverToken fees.
- Confirm the transaction in your MetaMask wallet.
Swapping SLVD to SLVT:
- Similar to above, select SLVD in the "Send" dropdown.
- Select SLVT in the "Receive" dropdown, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Check the transaction status for error messages or details on Ethereum or Polygon blockchain explorer websites. If issues persist, contact our support team through our website or Twitter.
The network may take up to 30 minutes to complete the transaction. Make sure you have a small amount of Matic tokens to cover the cost of network fees. This will be a fraction of a cent. If you have not received your tokens after 30 minutes, or if you have any other queries please email email@example.com.
The price of SLVD is always $1, maintained by dynamically adjusting the allocation of SilverTokens to each SLVD based on live silver prices.
The price of SLVT is determined by the spot price of silver and the SilverToken ratio.
Yes, having Matic in your wallet is necessary to cover gas fees on the Polygon network. You can buy Matic through Crypto exchanges or with your debit/credit card using on-ramps like Transak, Moonpay. You can find the best on-ramp by clicking "Buy" in Metamask, which takes you to the "MetasMask Portfolio" choosing your asset, and following the instructions from there.
SLVD to SLVT: You’ll pay the silver premium + a 1% transaction fee.
SLVT to SLVD: No silver premium, (swap at the spot price of Silver * Silver Token ratio) + a 1% transaction fee.
Bridge Transactions (SLVT to SLVT): A 1% transaction fee is applied.
Yes! To exchange SLVT for physical silver:
- Complete and submit the redemption request form.
- A handling and shipping fee applies, similar to online silver purchases.
- Once processed, your silver is shipped from a nearby vault or you can arrange a personal pickup.
Your silver is safely stored in one of 12 private vaults situated in politically stable countries, with insurance coverage provided by Lloyd’s of London. Additionally, we ensure transparency and trust through annual independent audits conducted by Bureau Veritas, a world-leading inspection and testing organization in the commodities industry.
Your wallet's safety is crucial. For MetaMask users, we recommend following MetaMask’s Basic Safety and Security Tips. Remember, MetaMask does not control your funds; you do, through your Secret Recovery Phrase. It's essential to keep your recovery phrase secure to protect your assets.