Last updated: July 9, 2018
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you use Silvertoken.com, we collect information sent to us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site, and the pages you accessed on our website. Silvertoken.com does not intentionally collect information from or about any individual who is under 13 years old.
If you create an account or use Silvertoken.com, we, or our affiliate vendors acting on our behalf may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone, email, Skype ID, and other similar information; and
- Ethereum Addresses – the full public Ethereum Public Address number that you link to your Silvertoken.com Account or input when you use Silvertoken.com. If you do not use the SilverToken Payment Portal to purchase SLVT, you may opt out of providing this information.
If you seek permission redeem SLVT for physical silver associated with your Silvertoken.com Account, we may require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk. This information may include your date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number, a copy of your government-issued identification, or other personal information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you use Silvertoken.com, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our website and we may continuously collect information about your computer, mobile device, or other access device for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible breach of your Silvertoken.com Account, and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm Silvertoken.com or its users.
Finally, we may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team.
When you access our website or content or use our application or Silvertoken.com, we or companies we work with may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to:
- Recognize you as a Silvertoken.com customer;
- Customize SilverToken Services, content, and advertising;
- Measure promotional effectiveness; and
- Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of Silvertoken.com. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling cookies.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your personal and transactional information, including certain payment information, on our computers, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
We store our customers’ personal information securely throughout the life of the customer’s Silvertoken.com Account. SilverToken will retain your personal information for a minimum of five years.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Silvertoken.com Services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and/or violations of our posted user terms;
- Customize, measure, and improve SilverToken Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- Verify your identity by comparing your personal information against third-party databases.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission. From time to time we may request your permission to allow us to share your personal information with third parties. You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties, or from allowing us to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it or subsequently obtained your authorization. If you choose to so limit the use of your personal information, certain features or Silvertoken.com may not be available to you.
Silvertoken.com will never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. We value your trust and privacy, selling your information is not part of business model.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH OTHER SILVERTOKEN USERS
If you use your Silvertoken.com Account to transfer SilverTokens (SLVT) in connection with the purchase or sale of goods or services, we or you may also provide the seller with your shipping address, name, and/or email to help complete your transaction with the seller. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it.
If you authorize one or more third-party applications to access your Silvertoken.com account, then information you have provided to Silvertoken.com may be shared with those third parties. Unless you provide further authorization, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to facilitate your transactions using SilverToken services.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We may share your personal information with:
- Third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows Silvertoken.com to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your personal information that can be used solely in connection with provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services;
- Vaulting services Silvertoken.com uses in connection to storing and managing the physical silver your SilverTokens (SLVT) represents;
- Law enforcement, and officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement; and
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Before Silvertoken.com shares your information with any third party that is not acting as an agent to perform tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of Silvertoken.com, Silvertoken.com will enter into a written agreement requiring that the third party to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required hereunder.
If you establish a Silvertoken.com account indirectly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Silvertoken.com website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
In general, we will notify you of material changes to this policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page, and we will provide you with explicit notice of material changes as required by law. We recommend that you visit this page frequently to check for changes.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, or if you have a complaint, you should first contact us email@example.com or by calling us at 1- 904-541-6030 or writing us at: SLV Token, LLC. 556 Hunkins Waterfront Plaza, Charles town, Saint Kitts